Home Safety Seminar   •   Wednesday, June 29th, 2016

5:00 – 6:00 p.m.   At SouthWest Improvement Council – 1000 S. Lowell Blvd. – Denver 

Did you know that, according to the National Fire Protection Association, in 2010, there was an estimated 16,800 clothes dryer fires were reported in the United States?

What steps can you take to help prevent tragic falls in the household?

Join SouthWest Improvement Council for an important seminar on Home Safety on Wednesday, June 29th at 5:00 p.m. and discover how simple safety tips can help prevent a fire from happening, and help prevent injuries in the home.

                                                                                                           Topics Covered

  • Kitchen Safety – Bathroom Safety – Appliance Safety and a Special Presentation on Fireworks Safety for the 4th of July.
  • Free Dinner and Door prizes.
  • Call today to reserve a seat: 303-934-0923
This workshop is sponsored and presented by SouthWest Improvement Council and the METRO DENVER FAIR HOUSING CENTER with Support of the City and County of Denver, Office of Economic Development. 

 

Seminar limited to the first 40 people who register in advance  REGISTER TODAY! • FREE DINNER! • HOME SAFETY DOOR PRIZES!  

Leave a Reply